Friday, November 11, 2011

Don't Wash the Pajamas


One morning last week, when Kathryn woke up…. At 4:15 AM…. She was very insistent that I do not wash her reindeer pajamas. I guess she wanted to make sure they were not in the wash when she wanted to wear them that night. As the morning went on, she brought me one set of pajamas after another to fold. I figured she was just checking on them and putting them back on the shelf. But no… she was sneaking every pair of pajamas she owns and putting them in her backpack and she took them all to school with her. I guess that’s one way to make sure they are not in the wash when she wants to wear them. I sure love that girl and her creative thinking!

1 comment:

  1. OHHHH That is so sweet. She is resourceful:) Thanks for sharing that and I'm glad you're blogging Kristi!

    ReplyDelete